GayGamer - Rabanastre Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Rychen Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:13 am

Real Life First Name: Danny
In Game Name: Rychen Vesek
Grand Company Allegiance: Limsa Lominsa
Highest DoW/DoM: WHM 46
Highest DoL/DoH: Alchemest 11; Fisher 11
facebook = daniel.pasek.39

Played this game back in alpha and with all its problems decided to just give up there. Saw all the amazing changes and ARR coming up and decided to check it out. Game is 100x better than what I played and I am defenitly having fun playing. Looking for an LGBT ls to socialize with and get help with quests and missions (helping out others too of course jocolor ). As far as past experience i played FFXI for about 5 years and had a 75 rdm and blm, then went on to wow and did that for 6 years. Thanks for the look!

Rychen

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Ukiyo Neko Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:39 pm

Rychen wrote:Real Life First Name: Danny
In Game Name: Rychen Vesek
Grand Company Allegiance: Limsa Lominsa
Highest DoW/DoM: WHM 46
Highest DoL/DoH: Alchemest 11; Fisher 11
facebook = daniel.pasek.39

Played this game back in alpha and with all its problems decided to just give up there. Saw all the amazing changes and ARR coming up and decided to check it out. Game is 100x better than what I played and I am defenitly having fun playing. Looking for an LGBT ls to socialize with and get help with quests and missions (helping out others too of course jocolor ). As far as past experience i played FFXI for about 5 years and had a 75 rdm and blm, then went on to wow and did that for 6 years. Thanks for the look!

Howdy! I added you to my facebook. Please look for me in game so you can say hi and i may pearl you. Thanks!! ~ uki

Ukiyo Neko

Back to top Go down