GayGamer - Rabanastre Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's Ken time!

2 posters

Go down

It's Ken time! Empty It's Ken time!

Post  BuffetChocolat Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:10 pm

Hey guys, Ken Bernardo here! I play the diminutive Buffet Chocolat.

In real life, I am in my late twenties and I live in Toronto, Canada. I play with my wonderful partner of 8 years, Adam (Aristeia Prose) and my best friend Eric A. (Tidal Tinglebottom). We're like thugz4life, except we're not really thugs, and most of us are more partial to death, but you get the idea.

By day, I design eLearning solutions for corporate clients (primarily in pharmaceuticals and telecommunications). By night, I'm usually playing video games or being dragged around the city. I spend a lot of time with hip-hop dance and I try to find time to write music on the ukulele. I'm also working on a graphic novel series--at least trying to--with the help of Lukas and Enrico (Atuan Falkenherz and Praiotin Drakensang, respectively).

I have a bit of an issue with remembering stuff, so if I forget your name or something equally important (like "Tomorrow is my birthday so please remember me or else I'll go on a shooting rampage"), please don't take it personally.

Also, I am a beautiful flower. flower
BuffetChocolat
BuffetChocolat

Back to top Go down

It's Ken time! Empty Re: It's Ken time!

Post  Devaki Dash Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:17 pm

Very informative!! Before reading this I did not know much about you - now I can say I do. Smile
Devaki Dash
Devaki Dash

Back to top Go down

Post  BuffetChocolat Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:54 pm

Haha, thanks! But I think all I learned about myself is that I like to type a lot. Razz
BuffetChocolat
BuffetChocolat

Back to top Go down

Post  Devaki Dash Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:03 am

Nothing wrong with that! Very Happy
Devaki Dash
Devaki Dash

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content