GayGamer - Rabanastre Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday 12/18 Coffer Hunt/Spiritbond Event

3 posters

Go down

Sunday 12/18 Coffer Hunt/Spiritbond Event Empty Sunday 12/18 Coffer Hunt/Spiritbond Event

Post  Devaki Dash Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:44 pm

I was overjoyed that the Coffer Hunting/Spiritbonding event this past weekend ended up being a huge success. In the past we haven't had much luck with scheduling official events due to lack of participation, so the officers and I labeled our Linkshell as more of the "spontaneous" type. But! With the addition of new and active members it seems that official Linkshell events have the green light once again!

And so... Sunday December 18th will be our next one! We will be going to Zaha'rak (off of Camp Broken Water) and farming one of the coffer keys within the stronghold. Plan to meet in Ul'dah in the Linkshell Corner around 3:00 PM EST. Spots will fill up quickly, though, so the earlier you log in the better chance you'll have at getting in.

Look forward to seeing you all then! Very Happy
Devaki Dash
Devaki Dash

Back to top Go down

Sunday 12/18 Coffer Hunt/Spiritbond Event Empty Re: Sunday 12/18 Coffer Hunt/Spiritbond Event

Post  Zio Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:23 am

5 AM on monday for me Sad
Zio
Zio

https://www.facebook.com/#!/carooks

Back to top Go down

Sunday 12/18 Coffer Hunt/Spiritbond Event Empty Re: Sunday 12/18 Coffer Hunt/Spiritbond Event

Post  BuffetChocolat Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:14 pm

Thanks for organizing! Glad we got the drops we were after! Smile
BuffetChocolat
BuffetChocolat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down