GayGamer - Rabanastre Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

2 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  synaesthetic Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:31 am

Real Life First Name: Corinn
In Game Name: Meiri Silverine
Steam Name: synaesthetic
Skype handle: syn010110
Grand Company Allegiance: Um... not sure...
Highest DoW/DoM: Thaumaturge
Highest DoL/DoH: Nothing yet

Um, well, I actually bought FFXIV at launch but the bugs/crashiness were too much and my PC at the time could barely handle the game. I was a long-time FFXI player on the Ramuh server and though I've played a ton of MMOs, I still consider FFXI the most fun I ever had playing one. I'm a bit annoyed with how so many modern MMOs tend to forget the leveling phase and the middle game should be a fun, engaging experience (SWTOR actually got this pretty right, though).

Currently I'm on-and-off playing three MMOs. I've been putting the most time into TERA recently, but the terrible slot-machine gear progression at endgame has left me wanting to quit, despite still really loving my characters and their RP. I'm also playing that skull-crushingly popular MMO that refuses to ever die, mostly because I got a referral from a friend of mine and wanted to play with her and her worse half.

Anyway so I'm looking for an LGBT safe-space guild as I'm a trans girl and I don't really know what the hell I'm doing in this game. It's a lot like FFXI, but it's also a lot different than FFXI, and it's nothing like any of the other games I've played which seem to take most of their UX cues from WoW and EQ.

synaesthetic

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Ukiyo Neko Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:48 am

HIya! Try to find one of the leaders in game for a pearl!!

http://www.ffxivpro.com/linkshell/Durandal/Tonberry-Knights/

Ukiyo Neko

Back to top Go down